Recruitment of Veterinary and Dental Surgeons by Haryana PSC 2017-18
Looking for a Sarkari Naukri opportunity here we brought for you, just grab it.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) having headquartered at Panchkula (Haryana) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following Sarkari Naukri Government Job posts of Veterinary Surgeons in animal Husbandry and Dairying Department in Haryana Government and Dental Surgeons in Health Department in Haryana Government (Advt. No. 01/2017)
The Haryana Commission invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts
For Veterinary Surgeon
Name of Posts: Veterinary Surgeon (HVS-II)
SC of Haryana: 62 (including 15 posts of shortfall)
Backward Class of Haryana (BCA): 24
Backward Class of Haryana (BCB): 11
EBP in General Category: 11
ESM of Haryana: 15 (including 3 posts of shortfall)
PH of Hry. (Person with Locomotor Disability): 9
For Dental Surgeon
Name of Posts: Dental Surgeon (Class-II)
SC of Haryana: 10+1 (Backlog)=11
Backward Class of Haryana (BCA): 4
Backward Class of Haryana (BCB): 2
EBP in General Category: 2
ESM of Haryana: 3+1 (Backlog)=4
PH of Hry. (Ortho): Gen 5 & SC 2
A fee of Rs.500/- for male, Rs. 125/- for all Female/SC/ST/BC (A&B) / ESM at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala
Closing date for the submission of applications online: 01.06.2017
Closing date for deposit of application fees in all branches: 05.06.2017 up to 04:00 P.M of State bank of India
The online application can be filled up to 01.06.2017 by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
Eligibility Criteria for Veterinary Surgeon
- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognised University or Institution.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- Registered as Veterinary Practitioner with Haryana Veterinary Council or with any Veterinary Council in India or Indian Veterinary Council as required by Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984
- PhD or Master of Veterinary Science in Animal Genetics and Breeding/Veterinary Gynecology/Animal Physiology or in any branch of Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science
Eligibility Criteria for Dental Surgeon
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery or Licentiate in Dental Science or Licentiate in Dental Surgery of a recognised university.
- Registered as Dental Surgeon on Part ‘A’ of the Dentists Act, 1948.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or Higher
Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of the application form. If any candidates send the hard copy of the application form the same will not be entertained.
No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject to any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission’s website.
How to apply for Veterinary and Dental Surgeons by Haryana PSC?
Detailed instructions for filling the online application form are available on the website http://hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in. For any Guidance /Information/Clarification regarding the filling of the online application form the applicant can call at helpline No. 0172-2560754 on all working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding the deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-4569042.