Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs
As we know that Eligibility is one of the X factor concerning in Sarkari Naukri (Government Jobs), but it doesn’t meant that private jobs don’t require eligibility.
For any job you must be eligible as per their eligibility Criteria.
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- Thus there is also certain eligibility for those candidates who don’t belong to the nationality of India. i.e. (migrated ones).
- Maximum Age Limit: Five years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes
- Upper age limit not exceeding 50 years is prescribed in posts services filled by promotions; it shall be relaxed by 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Relaxation (Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including ECOs/ SSCOs)
- Three years in the case of ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including ECOs/ SSCOs for appointment to any vacancy in Group A and Group B services/posts.
Displaced persons who migrated to India from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) on or after 1-1-64 but before 26-3-71 are entitled to the following age concessions.
- A relaxation of age limits upto 3 years in excess of the normal upper age limit.
- Five years for persons belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Note: In the case of all the posts in Central Services as well as in All India Services.
Repatriates from Burma and Ceylon (now Sri Lanka)
- Who migrated or will be migrating India on or after 1-11-64, under the Jndo-Ceylon Agreement of October, 1964 have been granted the same age concessions as are admissible to displaced persons from East Pakistan (now Bangladesh)
Repatriates from East African countries
As regards recruitment to Services/posts under the Government of India, persons of Indian origin who migrated to India:
- The upper age limit for admission to the competitive examinations conducted by the UFSC or by any other authority for recruitment to the Civil Services/posts under the Central Government is relaxable by 3 years.
- The upper age limit, for the purpose of appointment to Services/posts under the Government of India, which are filled on the basis of selection/interview by the UPSC, is relaxable upto 45 years
Repatriates from Vietnam
Persons of Indian origin who have migrated from Vietnam to India due to constitutional changes are entitled to the following concessions
- The upper age limit for admission to the competitive examinations conducted by the U.P.S.C. or by any other authority for recruitment to the civil services/posts under the Central Govt is relaxable by 3 years.
- The upper age limit, for the purpose of appointment to services/posts under the Govt, of India which are filled on the basis of selection /interview is relaxable upto 45 years
Are you not Eligible?
Don’t lose your hopes, as a phrase that you might hear, a single sheet of paper can’t decide your future.
My sight toward this competitive world is different as I believe that we all LEARN to EARN and this is a fact, accept it.
If you are not eligible then you are not out? Well you have an ample number of opportunities, Start your own business. Oh my god what did I spell, start your own business, my goodness.
Startup is not a bad idea but in what way you will start that depends upon your situation.
But wait there are ample number of opportunities available in Government sector. Step to be Eligible
- First check in what field you lack and dropped as in a non-eligibility category.
- Wait my friend, if you exceed in your age limit then there are few chances to get an entry in this sector. (Frankly speaking there is no chance)
- If you lack in Education qualification, then you can improve it, as we know that there is no age for learning, you can restart your preparation (Distance Education is spontaneous way to get you desired degree by doing in corresponding).
- Lack in Physical fitness, so don’t be harsh my friend, just join training institutes (Gym), exercise well so that you may improve.
- Migration problem, if you are non-Indian citizen then there are ample of ways provided by Government of India, just fulfill the Eligibility then you are in.
At last but not least whenever you get chance just grab it….
As we all know Opportunity doesn’t knock twice