District Attorney Vacancy by Haryana PSC 2017-18
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) having headquarter at Panchkula (Haryana) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following Sarkari Naukri Government Job posts of Assistant District Attorney in Prosecution Department in Haryana Government (Advt. No. 02/2017)
The Haryana Commission invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts
Name of posts: Assistant District Attorney (Group ‘B’) in Prosecution, Haryana.
Number of Posts: 180
General: 96 Four posts are reserved for Persons with disabilities (two for hearing impaired, One for blind or low vision and one for locomotor disabilities or cerebral palsy)
S.C of Haryana: 40 Two posts reserved for persons with disabilities (One for locomotor disabilities or cerebral palsy and one for blind and low vision).
BC-A of Haryana: 22
BC-B of Haryana: 12
ESM of Haryana: 10
Age: 21-42 years as on 08/06/2017
Pay Scale: ₹9300-34800
Grade pay ₹4600/- plus ₹200/- as Spl.
Application Fee: Fee of ₹500/- for male, ₹125/- for all Female/SC/ST/BC (A&B) / ESM at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala
2% reservation will be available to Freedom fighter/ their Children/Grand Children in the case of nonavailability of suitable Ex-Servicemen/Dependents of ESM/Backward Class.
1. Closing date for the submission of applications online: 08.06.2017
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form in any branch of State bank of India: 14.06.2017 up to 04:00 P.M
3. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application forms or any other documents to the Commission. If any candidate sends hard copy of his/her online application form, the same will not be entertained by the Commission. However, the candidate has to retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record/or asked by the Commission at any later stage.
4. No. of posts along with reservation of posts are subject to any variation. If there is any variation, the candidates will be informed through announcement displayed on Commission’s website
- Degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) from a recognised University.
- Should have enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher.
The online application can be filled up to 08.06.2017 by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. No offline application form will be accepted by the office.
How to Apply for District Attorney Vacancy by Haryana PSC?
Apply Online at Haryana PSC website at http://application.hpsconline.in/nt2.aspx
For Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding deposit of fees, the applicant can call at State Bank of India, Sector-10, Panchkula (Haryana) Helpline No. +91-172-4569042.